Same Year, New Me Collection
Create this holiday look by @deepwatersasmr using The Same Year, New Me Collection
1. Paint silver base color (try Same Year New Me)
2. On a silicone or nail mat, paint segments of each color separately (blue, red, green). You'll be cutting these sections up to make the pieces for the mani, so mani sure you paint enough on the mat. (try Be The Miracle, Joy and Peace & Highly Favored)
3. Apply top coat to dried segments on the mat.
4. When dry, carefully peel decals off mat and cut into small pieces.
5. Apply a thin layer of top coat to the silver base and carefully apply the cut up pieces of blue, green, and red polish.
6. Finish with a final layer of top coat (try Accomplished)
Follow @deepwatersasmr on Instagram for more nail inspo